My beautiful sister, Amy. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a soul who doesn't just adore her. She's the sibling whose life I remember best. I was 9 when she was born, and she's just been my buddy ever since. I was sad when she moved away to school to BYU, but she's called me faithfully, at least once a week to have a long chat. She soon hinted that she was thinking of serving a mission, and began crossing my fingers that she would stay, for my sake.
Pretty soon I realized how darn selfish I was being, and so when she announced that she was for sure going, I was thrilled...and then proceeded to bawl my eyes out.
So she got her papers in and then waited and waited for the big day. When she sent me this photo, I knew I wouldn't be able to focus for the rest of the day!
Here are some fun pictures from the shindig my parents had when she opened her call.
Hudson was like, "why are there so many people in my Nana's house??"









0 comments:
Post a Comment