Thanksgiving 2014 was truly a wonderful day. It was my original due date with Hudson, but instead of being in labor, I was holding my sweet week old boy. I was still feeling so overwhelmed with having two but also in total shock at the blessing of our lives. My gratitude that filled my heart made the holiday the sweetest its ever been for me, I think.
My sister-in-law, Cam, snapped this photo of us. It's definitely a challenge to get all of us looking at the camera, but I'm glad that this photo captures the craziness of our lives.
My mom decided to just decorate for Christmas a bit early. I think it would be unfestive for Thanksgiving, but it wasn't at all. She had a beautiful spread. The food was ridiculously good. I'm pretty sure I had three helpings of her coconut yams. I had been dreaming about them for months, and I was so happy to not have my diabetes restrictions now that I wasn't pregnant.
Amy is turning into quite the Martha Stewart, so I made her pose like her. She made this pumpkin cheesecake that was delish.
The highlight of this day was undoubtedly watching Shaye be a daddy of two. Having Emme made my heart full, but having both of them here is just double the joy.
It was a Thanksgiving for the books!








.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment