Hudson's 18 month check up. He's in the 90th percentile for height and the 82nd for weight. My big, handsome boy.
We had a fun play date at the Ences. I love watching Em and Brizzie play.
She was insisted on not eating her dinner.
Shaye before he went out of town to Mexico for a TPG shoot in Chichen-itza. And then me, realizing that I would need to care for the kids by myself all week.
Shaye had another spectacular trip to Jordan. I was very nervous for him to be gone this trip, but he learned a lot about a diverse culture from ours and filmed an awesome Indiana Jones video there that will be released in August.
Memorial day pool party at Nana's.
Eating Taco Bell while daddy was out of town. Things go downhill fast around here when I'm doing things solo.
And that's May in everyday photos. :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment