I don't muster up the courage to go on outings a whole lot, but once and awhile either Steph and I or Shaye and I will try to go and do something fun. One day, Steph and I took the kids to Judd's for lunch and then on a carousel ride. Simple pleasures like this can't be beat sometimes. 

Hudson at little Nora Fisher's first birthday party. I wish I'd gotten a picture of all of us with them, but I love how dapper he looked that day.
A fun Sunday at the temple. The peace and love there is something I know my babies can feel too.
And oh the fabric store! My kids HATE it! It's a good thing I buy the majority of my fabric online because they lose it whenever we walk in Joann's. This day I was actually trying to return something at it probably took 40 minutes because the poor workers couldn't figure it out. Pretty soon these two ended up lying on the ground in protest.










0 comments:
Post a Comment