Emmeline has loved dance with Miss Tierra so much. The only person who might love it as much is me! I mean, what's not to love? Her teacher is DARLING and lives less than 5 minutes from here and Emme just soaks in all the fun of it. She is the girliest little thing! It was sure fun to doll her up for her first recital.
Em fell asleep on the way there, which was no good, but she soon snapped out of it and was excited for the show. The nerves did hit her, however, and it was very hectic, I don't blame her. Just before her number she fell apart but then pulled herself together and went up and did great. By "great" I mean that she smiled and danced around. She was super creative about falling the choreography, haha. She fell a few times in the tap number "Broadway Baby". In between numbers she got scared again, but she went up for "This Little Piggie" and gave a spirited performance.
Some of the girls from her class. Tania, Chloe, Elle, and (?)
I'm always so proud to be her mom. After the show I was walking around with her and I could see people beaming at her. She seems to bring sunshine everywhere she goes. I'm one lucky momma. This trophy that she got, and all the little ones got, just made Emme's night. She was so excited that Miss Tierra was so proud of her. :) I have a feeling this is the first recital of many!





0 comments:
Post a Comment