You know what they say about April showers. Well, this year brought some serious ones, and Hudson was entertained for a solid 2 hours in the puddles. I think I gave him at least 2 baths that day, but I was glad to do it.
They are starting to tag team me. Oh boy!
I'm not an outfit of the day kinda girl, but I was loving my new skirt this day.
I snapped a photo at Walmart because the kids were being super well behaved at Walmart. They're usually total stinkers, so I was so happy.
Sweet Katie dropped by just because and Emme told her all about her princess jammies for a solid 20 minutes.
I cracked up so hard when I saw that Emme had positioned all of her dolls so that they could watch after her in the night.
And sometimes Hudson is so loud at church that I feel he can't even be in the halls, so we go outside. This day, he was having a very bad day in nursery. He has been going early because Shaye and I both have second and third hour callings.
These photos crack me up. My parents watched the kids while I defended my dissertation, and apparently he shorts were just too low.
Sometimes I just need a size 18-24 month model...
Hudson's face..."ummm, what the heck, mom!"
Shaye went on another fun Piano Guys shoot to Chichen-Itza Mexico. The poor thing got so sick with food poisoning and was up all night throwing up before the shoot. Al and Steve gave him a priesthood blessing the morning before the shoot and he felt awful the whole drive there and the long walk there, but he said as soon as he came up onto location, his sickness instantly went away and he was able to film. He did get a little bit of relaxation in this trip, but it was mostly crazy busy, as usual.
Every conference the Perrys invite us over for a Sunday morning brunch. This year, the kids were darling about including Hudson.
They look so darling when they're sleeping. :)


















1 comments:
I love catching up on what's going on in your life! Thanks for posting! Your kids are so darn cute and you seem to just be soaking up every moment. Love it!
Post a Comment