June in Everyday Photos

Here in June in everyday photos:

Harvesting our little garden is often the highlight of our day.

 




A fun get together with Sunnie, Mandy, and Jamie at the splash pad.

 We spent the afternoon at Sunnie's house so that Emme could play with the little girl she watches, Aimlee.

We were SUPER happy when Daddy got home from Jordan. I miss him so much when he's gone!



 Sometimes I really feel like a champion just for making it through the day and keeping them both alive!





We had a wonderful time at Quail Reservoir with Shane and Skyler's families. Hudson was a little bit afraid when we first started going, but then he was calm and great the whole time. Emme had a blast with all her little boy cousins, especially Connor, on whom she definitely has a crush! We swam for a bit and the kids had a great time and ate lots of snacks. The rope got all caught up in the turbine and so we were stranded for awhile. Court came to help but didn't have a knife, and then some nice strangers helped us too. When we got back to the dock, Em scared me half to death when she jumped off the dock. I was still in the boat and holding Hudson and was unable to help her. She had her life jacket on and so I wasn't worried for a moment, but then I imagined her getting trapped under the dock and I panicked for a minute before Skyler jumped in and grabbed her. Kids!

And that's June in everyday photos.

0 comments: