Little Miss Sass!

I feel like I can't ever capture this little one's personality. You just have to know Emmeline. You just have to sit and talk with her for a little while to really understand how vibrant, hilarious, and brave her little soul is. Oh, and the sassiness! This girl is not short on sass. At. All.


As for a very sweet moment. She was looking at this photo of me one morning, and I was telling her about how she was in my belly. I told her, "you were in my belly, and then you came back!" She got a very concerned look on her face and said, "Oh. Sorry mommy." There was something so tender about my toddler vaguely recognizing the pain of childbirth.

                      

Yeah, this never really happens. My dogs run away or give a warning snap any time either of my kids get close, but I had to post this moment of forced posing so that someone will know that my kids and dogs actually live under the same roof.




Just a few of the expressions she might have within a 30 second time frame. 



The day she discovered cotton candy. (Don't worry, it was organic!) haha.

This is what happened when I told her to "Smile like Auntie" for the camera. She's got the selfie-girl face DOWN! I love my girl so much. Sometimes her personality is hard to contain and manage, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

0 comments: