Oh, my sweet girl. How can she be three already? I don't believe it! This age has really been fun so far. She is old enough to understand a lot and can even be a good helper when it comes to everyday tasks. Emme is very smart and picks up on words, phrases, and songs quickly. Sometimes I just can't believe the stuff she comes up with. I used to be great at keeping a list of funny things she says, but it seems like she cracks us up so frequently that it's hard to keep it.
I feel like I've said it a million times, but this kid just has a sparkling personality. People are drawn to Emme. She is so lovable. The nursery leaders in our ward joke about never wanting to lose their callings. And Kandi Clark, who is in the primary presidency, said that lots of people want to work in nursery because of Emme. She endears people to her, and that is such a wonderful quality.
Emme, like most little children--I'm sure, has a zest for life. She gets so excited and so happy about things. Of course, this intensity also goes the other way. When she's mad or sad, it is very pronounced! She is easier to discipline these days, but she's also a lot smarter in trying to outsmart me.
And, not to brag, but I just look at her and I can't believe how darling she is. I made this dress for her, and I just love sewing for her because I know how darling she can pull stuff like this off. My baby is 3, and I am just so grateful to be her mama and spend my days with her.




0 comments:
Post a Comment