Hudson's first birthday was a fun day! I filled up his crib with balloons in the morning, which he seemed to find both interesting and annoying.
I also made him this little felt birthday hat. He wasn't too sure about it, but I was able to keep it on him long enough to get some fast photos.
Here was the spread for Hudson's party. We kept it pretty simple with pizza, salads, marshmellow caramel krispie pops, and chocolate cake.
Nana and Papa and my siblings were there.
Shaye's parents and Skyler and Jamie came too. They LOVE being photographed. Can you tell? My sweet Grandma was there too.
Hudsie loved his gifts, especially the car ramp from Nana and Papa.
My favorite thing the whole day had to be the cake smash. You can see how it all progressed (or rather broke down) here!
He was chocolate wasted by the end! Happy birthday to my beautiful baby boy! I still can't believe you're mine!















0 comments:
Post a Comment