It's awfully hard to beat Disneyland, but California Adventure also proved a fun day!
I la-la-LOVE how Skyler captured this moment between Jamie and Em. I can just imagine how it all went down. Em: "You want some lipsticks, Jamie??!" Jamie: "Ok!" And then Emme proceeds to giggle in delight.
Ariel's carousel. Everyone else was tired and this was another moment when I put my foot down--"we're riding on the carousel, dang it!"
When it came down to it, this guy helped to keep me calm. (The one time I really lost it was when Em repeatedly said she needed to go to the bathroom for attention, and then would just sit there for 15 minutes and would never go. She went nearly the full day going on like this and never actually going pottie.) We make a pretty good team when we put our mind to it. We agreed when it was all over that our efforts had definitely been worth it.
Yep. She was terrified of Daisy too. I guess I can't really blame the kid.
There was this woodsy obstacle course playground that Em just loved. Hudson was such a little sweetie this whole trip.
He looks the way I felt by the end, but my mind was alive with magic to combat the fatigue. It was an awesome time! (The best moment of this day was one that I have video of but no pictures--the Frozen singalong.) Emme sang "Let it Go" at the top of her lungs and when the theater had magic projected on all the walls and snow was falling from the ceiling, she totally thought she was making it happen. It absolutely stole my heart!) We love you Disney! We'll be back--soon, I hope!












0 comments:
Post a Comment