I was lucky enough to meet Dixie's newest Communications higher in August, Erin Ortiz, and we have been fast friends. What's more, Emme gets along with her little Lorelai beautifully and her husband Eddy has a super fun personality too. They invited me to go berry picking with them one Saturday when Shaye happened to be out on a shoot. I was afraid it would be a disaster with me trying to handle my kids myself, but they were so kind and so fun to be around.
This Shoal Creek Berry Farm is a HIDDEN GEM. I can't believe I had never heard of it. We paid $10 for a huge flat of berries and they were much better than Driscoll Berries that I would buy at Costco. We had a blast picking the berries, and the girls ran wild chasing chickens. It was autumn magic!
Seriously--these two are on the same wave length! I haven't really seen Emme form a genuine friendship with another little girl like this. Makes me so happy!
Aren't they an adorable family? Indiana's loss is our gain!
And this little guy was popping raspberries and having a great time! It was a wonderful day, and I think it will need to be a tradition from here on.





0 comments:
Post a Comment