Valentines Day 2014

Our Valentine's Day went a lot like usual. It was simple, sweet, and no-fuss. Truth be told, I love surprises and I love to be pampered. Shaye, however, is a low key guy, and so our Valentine's days are usually pretty chill. Though I did get some lovely yellow flowers this year and we went out for a fun lunch. This year, because Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, we got kind of celebrated on Friday.

We went and heart attacked Daddy's work. Emme just loved it. I thought she might be loud and ruin the fun, but she was quiet as a mouse. She kept saying, "hearts for Daddy".  This was super fun!







Oh, my beautiful kids. I think my favorite thing about holidays is dressing them up and taking pictures of them. This day I remember noticing how much more interactive Emme was getting with Hudson. I can tell they are going to have a lot of fun playing together here in a few years.

Our home is full of so much love. It definitely not perfect and I feel like a wreck half the time, it seems, but God certainly is blessing are little corner of the world. 





0 comments: