March in Everyday Photos

Here is March in everyday photos:




I don't remember having a real reason to take these pictures, but I sure love seeing my babies together. I love having Emme's hair back away from her eyes.



Shots of Emme with her handsome daddy. I might be the fixer and the cleaner upper and "her person," but Shaye is the fun, permissible, and more even keeled one of the two of us, that's for sure. They have a special bond and have so much fun together. I think I'm the luckiest, just to get to observe their relationship.


 


St. Patrick's Day! Being the over-the-top mom I am sometimes, a holiday--especially one in which you dress up--is a great treat. I snapped a few pictures, and I could see that Hudson felt rather "lucky" that his sister didn't hurt him. Poor guy.


We are lucky enough to get frequent visits from Auntie when she is here. My babies sure low her, and why wouldn't they? She's one of the funnest people I know.


When Em is fighting a nap, she ofen zonks in the care. This particular day, Emme wanted to "hold you hand, mama!" and so I offered her my hand as I drove and she fell asleep holding it not long after.


 We LOVE living so close to Skyler and Jamie.We have our own wards and our own space, but we often get to see them at church, which is always super fun!

A cute shot of rough housing after Sunday dinner one week.

A dorky new necklace I got. "I like big books and I cannot lie." When Shaye teased me about it being nerdy, I laughed. Isn't that the whole point?!

 
I had a wonderful birthday. Turning 28 didn't feel too traumatic. We went out for a fun date to Xetava in Kayenta in Shaye's 911. It was just so fun to be together with no babies. The meal was delicious and the views were serene. I love living in this gorgeous desert. I felt a lot of birthday love this year. People are so very kind. I sometimes feel anxious with so many kind words, wondering if people really know me at all.

My birthday dinner at my moms was fun. We had angel hair shrimp pesto and later everyone went around and said things they love about me. Brad even shared a special journal entry from his mission about the week when we wrote to him letting him know we were pregnant with Hudson. It expressed his love and faith during our battle with infertility and how he had prayed from us to be parents. The whole night was something I'll not forget.





0 comments: