Just when I think I can't love this kid any more than I already do, it happens. Here are some fun facts about Hudson at 5 months.
1. He weighs 18 lbs and is in his 6-12 month clothes.
2. He's pretty chill, but he wants to be held pretty much all the time.
3. He thinks it's hilarious when we point at him and make missile sounds (pyew! pyew! pyew!)
4. He's discovered how to blow raspberries and scream.
5. He's afraid of the dark, especially when we are on our walk.
6. I call him "Hudsie Stud," "Blubber chunks," and "my sweet little buddy".
7. He loves it when I sing to him, especially "Good Night My Someone," which I've sang every night to Emme nearly her whole life. I think he remembers it from the womb.
8. I'm his favorite person in the world. Hands down. He cries excitedly when he sees me. If I get too far away he wails. It's mostly adorable, except for when I'm trying to get something done.
9. He can't sit up yet, but can roll over. Most of the time he gets stuck on his tummy.
10. He has the purest, brightest light in his baby blue eyes.
He usually has such a pleasant expression.
That smoulder, though.
He's pretty enthusiastic about his feet, when he gets ahold of them.
Melt my heart. He loves his daddy. This past month, he's started to really recognize and respond to Shaye. I can tell they are going to have a close bond.
Fresh out of the tub. There's just something about him all slathered in lavender lotion and warm. Whenever Shaye's home, I got and show off his rolls. I just can't get over how sweet and lovable he is. I was thrilled to capture his expression in this photo.
So special to have this sweet bond with him. I am trying to really relish this time when I am his everything and he needs me so much. The trust and love my little ones have for me is so humbling.







0 comments:
Post a Comment