Hudson at 8 months


Oh, my boy. His little personality is really starting to shine. I can see that he is much happier now that he is mobile. He gets this look on his face that shows me how proud he is of himself.


He likes to put his little feet up on the stroller. How cute is that?!


Aunt Shelle got him these Buzz Lightyear jammies.


He was so proud of himself when he played on his little rocker toy for the first time.

It makes me so sad that my baby is getting so big, but I love the excitement I see with his new milestones. He still doesn't have any teeth but is eating finger foods a bit now and loves pureed fruits and veggies. He has the sweetest disposition and often looks at me with so much tenderness and gratitude in his eyes. Love this boy to pieces!



0 comments: