Here is June in everyday photos:
Our garden yielded it's first 'matoes, as Em calls them. This was, of course, before the nasty horn worms got to them and ruined our fun.
When we got home from Bellingham, there was a beautiful nest of sparrow eggs in our fireplace vent. I was thrilled when they hatched and revealed tiny fuzzy baby birds. They got big surprisingly quickly and I was so sad when they left.
We went on a date night to Oscar's for our anniversary. 9 years. How is that even possible??
We are soooo blessed to be in the same town as family. I know we take it for granted.
The life and times of a kiddie pool lifeguard. They both LOVED the kiddie pool!
After lots of debate on what to do, we finally decided to finish our attic space. We're putting the additional 1000 sq feet to good use with an extra bedroom and an adult lounge with a stage. Here is the first framing we did.
Beautiful Emily chose to be baptized. I am continually impressed with her courage and kind heart.
Brad had us take Emily flowers at work to surprise her. Little Emme-Elsa thought that was pretty special. (Oh, and she calls Emily "owey," which we all find adorable!)
I'm having lots of fun with salads lately. This grilled apricot basalmic number was pretty tasty and looked pretty too.
Emme's darling nursery leader Malea Scott posted this photo of the nursery kids (Lilly, Cyrus, Jace, and Em.)
We always have fun visiting Grandma Great. What a treasure she is! This was just before her 92nd birthday.
Thank you, June for some good memories!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment