Hello everyone! Thew few weeks are in the air, but we have major spring fever and don't feel like doing anything but being outside in this beautiful, breezy weather. We hope you're all well too. Here are some pics from the past few weeks.My Mom made me a birthday cake. Isn't that sweet?
Our niece and nephew, Brindley and Brody--we had a little easter egg hunt, just for them.
This is Katie, Baby Kayla, and me, at Katie's baby shower.
My cousin, Brittany got baptized and we went to Paula's after to celebrate. :)
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
Amanda...it looks like you are having just tons of fun. Good luck with the business of life. Let's hang out soon.
Hey guys- all i have to say is 2 weeks from Thursday my friends... 2 weeks from Thursday!!!!! :)
hey, looks like you been having a ball! hope your birthday was wonderfull Amanda! -Angie and Clint
Hi Amanda! I just have to say, that picture of you and Shaye at the piano is soo cute! You two are just such a romantic couple:) Glad you guys are having fun and maybe we will actually see you at shurch this sunday?
Hey guys!
It lloks like you are both doing really well. I just wanted to let you know that we are having a reunion on May 10th in St. George. I'm trying to spread the word. If you are interested please email me at jessica.plowman@gmail.com for more info. I hope you can come it would great to see you both.
Jessica Doxey Plowman
Manders! I'm scatterbrained obviously! I forgot your bday! Well happy belated birthday....a while ago.... LOVE YOU!!! - Ray
Post a Comment