Fun Weekend!


Over the past few days, we went up to Saratoga Springs and stayed with Shaye's brother Skyler, and his wife Jamie, and our nephew, Shayden. We had a blast and a half! We also went to my BYU roommate's wedding reception, and I was able to catch up with a few old friends. It was a blast, but it's back to the real world now! :(
This is our nephew, Shayden, with the Easter Bunny in Fashion Place Mall in Murray. He's seriously, so adorable!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! Little party animals! Where were you on Sunday? It was our 2nd week at the College Married ward. Haven't seen you yet. The first week no one was there but yesterday it was huge! We did transfer our records into the ward too! :) See ya soon!

-Julie

kristen said...

hey, i didn't know you guys had a blog! i noticed your address on your facebook page!

Ron and Maggie said...

Hey Amanda!
I was blog surfing today and I was looking at angie's blog and I saw you! Welcome to the blog world!
You sound like you're doing amazing! Catch you later!

maggie