Trying my hand at Crafts

So...I've decided that I've found a new way to expend nervous energy--CRAFTING! If you need to run away from reality for awhile, or if you want to avoid the general minutia that can come from life, quilting is the perfect solution. Recently I've had a lot of fun making rag quilts. They are so fun and easy and make great gifts. Below are pictures of a table runner I made (they didn't have one that fit our table at the store) and a baby quilt that I made for my friend Katie. Now, I think I'll try my hand at knitting. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

michellep said...

Well done Amanda! Very cute crafts indeed :)

Anonymous said...

Manders! Wow, very impressed. I want to learn how to make those. Oh and good luck with knitting.:) -Ray

Clint and Angela said...

how fun!! the quilts look great... let me know how the knitting comes!