Father's Day 2015


Father's Day this year was a fun but simple day. I made Shaye some crepes for breakfast, and we lounged around until our 1:00 church. 


I love how this pictures capture the kids with Shaye.




Here are some fun facts about Shaye as a dad.

1. He's the fun parent. The kids think he's hilarious.

2. We are all so excited when he comes home from work!

3. He likes to lay on the rug in the great room and both kids climb on top of him.

4. When I say "no," Emme goes straight to Dad.

5. Sometimes when I get her something, she says, "thankee, Daddy!"

6. Shaye is always one of the first things Emme says she's grateful for in her prayers.

7. Shaye has only changed one dirty diaper, and after he praised me repeatedly. "That was the hardest thing in the world! How do you do this every day?"

8. He has a fantastic business mind, he wonderfully creative, and has always provided well for us.

9. He is tenderhearted. Not a disciplinarian at all. He has only majorly scolded Emme a handful of times.

10. He has a knack for getting the kids to belly laugh.

11. He loves to spoil Emme, and loves seeing her face light up.

12. I know that the years of trying to have kids have made him so grateful for our babies.

We are the luckiest!

0 comments: