I'm A Guest Blogger! :)

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to tell you that I am being featured as a guest blogger on my good friend Kenna's infertility and adoption blog. She is one of the many AMAZING women I've met on this journey and I've learned so much from her strong endurance through many insanely difficult trials. It was such a pleasure to share my experiences on her blog. My piece is entitled "My Revised Fairytale" and you can view it here: http://www.myiwrite.com/2012/05/revised-fairytale.html.

Lots of love!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Awe, that was a super sweet post Amanda! And brave to be so open to the world about it all! And even though I have not gone through the same trial, I needed to read that today:) Thank you for sharing it!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I started a comment yesterday, and then got distracted by baby, so let's see if this one gets finished! I love your writing in that post, and I am glad you are using your experiences to help others. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Reed said...

What a great blog! I really enjoyed reading it and felt not alone in what you wrote about in your journey of infertility. I am so excited that you have been blessed with a little girl :) Congratulations!!!

thehaucks said...

That was powerful and fantastic. Thank you for sharing!