Under the Knife

Tomorrow is the big day. I'm having surgery again for my endometriosis. I'm hopeful that the doctor will be able to give Shaye and me some more information about how my endometriosis has progressed in the last two and a half years since the last surgery I've had. I have a new doctor, Dr. Rogers, who is using a more high tech laser to zap all of my adhesions, so we're hoping for better results. If all goes well then I'll be one step closer to reaching our end goal of parenthood. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes!

8 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Everything will go well! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Lots of love,
Laura

Rachel said...

Wow! That's exciting and nerve-wracking I'm sure. I didn't realize you could have surgery for that. I really hope it works!!! I miss you. Are you coming to ID anytime soon? Probably not right? I'm not sure when we're coming to SG next, but I would love to see you!

thehaucks said...

Good luck Amanda! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Tom and Juli said...

Good luck! I hope this helps with everything!

Ron and Maggie said...

Kinda scary!! Ihope everything comes out perfectly!! Good luck Manda!!!!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I'm thinking of you and keeping you guys in my prayers!

Hoopes Family said...

Oh I will be praying for you!! I also wanted to wish you a happy birthday but somehow last time we switched phones I lost your number :(

Julie said...

We're praying for you:) Let us know how it went.