It's been way too long! I haven't posted in a long time and that has mostly been because there hasn't been much exciting going on lately with us. I just finished my semester at UNLV (hooray) and have had a short break from school and work. It's been a nice 2 1/2 weeks, but it went way, way too fast. I have to start teaching again on Tuesday, but before I go back to reality, it was a huge treat that my mom took my sisters and me to Las Vegas this weekend. We had such a blast and she spoiled us rotten!
My sisters and me in our matching pajamas my mom got for us. :) We stayed in the Mandalay Bay, which was really nice!
We ate at the most delicious restaurants. This is all of us at breakfast of Raffles Café in Mandalay Bay. Yum!
We swam in the man-made beach at Mandalay Bay too and played around in the lazy river. :)
We also went shopping. This is at the Canal Shoppes in the Venetian. We sat in St. Marco's square, ate gelato, and listened to a live concert. So much fun!I'm so grateful to have such an awesome mom and great sisters. I really couldn't ask for a better family. I'm so blessed! Now I'm rejuvenated from all this pampering and ready to head back to work!
4 comments:
I saw these pictures on Facebook and it made me want to tag along so badly!! I'm so glad you had so much fun!
Glad you had such a great time, girl getaways are always so much fun!!
I'm glad you took some time to play! Sounds like a fun trip.
that sounds perfect! love those girl getaways! Your suit is so cute!! love it.
Post a Comment