For the past few weeks Shaye's been working on his new short film, "Not Found". At first he started out shooting random footage in the hills by our house with his friend Kyle Fisher. Then from there they tried to fit their strange shots and dialogue into a plot. This movie should give you all a good laugh and give you insight into Shaye's strange brand of humor. Let me know what you think!
4 weeks ago
9 comments:
Wow Shaye- That was actually REALLY good! lol. quirky story line.... but some seriously awesome filmography/composition {i guess that's what you call it} and Mike Potter must always play the creep. man- that was really cool to watch. Didn't look homemade.
On a lighter note... How are you guys!? :)
Oh, that did my heart some good. :) I'm so glad they're still making movies. For a split second, I thought I saw a girl in there. Please tell me it was Steve Jennings in a wig and a dress. All silliness aside though, Shaye is really talented!
Wow that was really good! I must say I was very impressed. I have heard about his movies but have never seen one before.
Great music and incredible filming! Did Shaye film? Great cinematography.
Haha, I'm a fan! Didn't that win an Oscar? ;)
Okay, we just laughed our faces off. We were a little creeped out in parts but boy was it fun! We're totally impressed Shaye made it. We can't wait for the sequel :)
-Colby & Hillary
Great job Shaye! We had fun watching it too. The effects were sweet! We love you guys!
Wow, what a great post to find your Blog on! I, too am very pleased to see them still making movies. Tell him to keep them coming! And bring in the entire cast of "lord of the plungers"!
You guys look great. You're welcome to our Blog if you like, just email me at joshandbreckan@gmail.com
LOLOL! “It’s Mr. Willis, Denise.” Pretty clever. Even when he’s making goofy stuff like this, you can see that Shaye is obviously very talented in filmaking and editing! Good memories of doing random home videos with him and Skyler when we were teens. (What was with “Castle on a Cloud” sung by a guy?) Oh, my word. This is exactly my brand of random humor!
It was fun to see Mike P. (Was he doing a jazz square???) He and I were dance partners in “Hello Dolly” years ago. Well done, guys
Post a Comment