Guilty Pleasures

Here are a list of few things that I indulge in:
Orange Peel's bubble teas (strictly herbal)! There's kind of expensive, so I don't get them all that often, but they are so yummy!

I love this lip gloss! Its so tasty and has just the right amount of stickiness. :)



This ice cream is the best EVER! (It's branded Dreyer's here, though.) It was on sale at Harmon's for $2.50 last week! Yum!



Adam Lambert is, without a doubt, the best contestant American Idol has ever seen. (And I'm not just giving into the hype, I really think it!)



Okay, okay...so I know I'm an English professor, so I really shouldn't be into Twilight, but I totally LOVE it--the books and the movie!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I agree with you on the Orange Peel drinks although I have never gotten brave enough to try the round things. I also love Twilight despite being an English major. :)

The Colvins said...

Yum for smoothies! I love the Twilight series too--I just started reading them this week (I know I'm kinda of late jumping on that bandwagon!)

McCoy Family said...

Hey Girl! I Miss ya. I've been out of town at my parents and will probably be here for another week plus - Have you guys been going to the home ward? You got a calling yet? :) I hope to see you soon. We definatley need to hang out.

Doug and Laura said...

All of those are my favorites except Adam Lambert. Don't really follow Idol.

Halladay Family said...

yay for smoothies and for twilight and adam lambert and of course lip gloss haha :D