We just got back from a quick, but fun trip to California. We had SUCH a great time and I've felt so rejuvenated! :) Here are some pictures from our little escape (with a bunch of Shaye's nieces and nephews.) :DI swear Disneyland never loses its magic. I go back here and I remember what it felt like to be six and really believe I was a princess. Disneyland gives me such good vibes. I think good old Walt was inspired.
We went to my favorite restaurant which is located inside of "Pirates of the Carribbean." Its super pricey (but not if you split a plate), but soooo amazing. I always get the Monte Cristo sandwich.
A gorgeous, windy day in Newport. Shaye lurves to boogie board. He could do it all day. I, in the meantime, lie on the beach and solve the world's problems.
4 weeks ago
5 comments:
Amanda you look GORGEOUS!! You look as skinny as a stinkin' stick, holy cow!! I'm so jealous you got to go to Cali -- I love DisneyLand too, sooo much fun!!
Also -- Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope your day is wonderful, I wish I was there to party with you to make it the best, but I'm sure your wonderful husband will make it great! And your cute puppy! :) I love you Amanda, hope your day is the best!
Amanda, Happy Birthday! You look great and that looks like a really fun trip! Hopefully we'll see you next week.
I'm jealous, it looks like you guys had a blast!! You deserve it. Love you!
Hey Amanda! You guys did an awesome job singing and playing the piano yesterday... Not to mention you looked super pretty up there!
it looks like you guys had so much fun!! i cant wait for summer to go on more trips!! how ya been?
Post a Comment