Our Sweet Mimi

We got a dog for Christmas!!! We've been talking about doing it for a while, but we finally actually got one. We got Mimi, a little Yorkie, a few days before Christmas and she is such a joy!

Since we've had such a hard time having kids, its really fun for me to have a little furry baby to nurture and play with.

I'm afraid we're turning into those worldly dog people, because I want to take her everywhere with me! I'm sure you can see why. She's so cute!

You can see how small she is compared to the teddy bear.


She'll sit in my apron like this and watch me cook.

We put a red bow on her for Christmas.


Shaye loves her as much as I do!

2 comments:

Karly Barker said...

I am la la loving the blog posts! Jordans family just got a dog like this and I cannot wait to see her. We need to get together soon! Love ya girl

Tom and Juli said...

Amanda that is seriously the cutest dog. Seeing pictures of Mimi makes me want to get a puppy too! I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles starting your own family. I wish you all sorts of luck with that!

I'm so proud of you for getting your Master's. I haven't even completed a single semester of college (even though I've tried). And it's so exciting you're teaching at Dixie State!