Everyone Loves David


Week after week I am continuously impressed with David Archuleta on American Idol. Not only is he cute as a button. He's totally humble... not to mention, an AMAZING performer. Yey for our little Utahn! I'm totally rooting for him to win the competition. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey you! Manders! This has nothing to do with David off of American Idol, Sad but true. But I just wanted to tell you I started our blog! I forgot your email already, so I thought I'd just let you know here. It's RichieandRachel.blogspot.com I hope it works. Hey how did you get music on yours? You'll have to teach me all the cool tricks. Anyway, how in the heck are ya? I miss you!! Hope you're doing good.

The Kitchens said...

Hooray for David! We are huge fans too. I am so glad you found me! It is so fun to be able to check up on everyone with blogs!

The Weston's said...

:) we are total fans too :) plus we live in Murray- so there ! :) How are you guys- Are you going to the reunion Sat?