Fun Weekend!

This weekend, we did two fun things. First, I walked at DSC commencement for my BA in English. (Even though I officially graduated in December). And I went to Nichole Gardner's bridal shower. What a fun weekend! Here are some pics...










8 comments:

Callahan's said...

Congrats on graduating!! It's me, Hillary...I need to add you to our blog...email me so I can get your email address and send you an "invite"

The Weston's said...

Happy Graduation! so happy for you - you guys are cute- so we are probably coming down to the reunion, maybe we will see you guys :)

Tom and Juli said...

Congrats on walking. That's exciting to make graduating official.

Laura Edwards said...

Congrats on graduating! I am so proud of you.

Rachel said...

Oh Manders- How is it down in St. George? I'm so proud of you for graduating and for being so ahead. You are amazing. Have you talked to Jenny lately? How is our little baby mama? :) Love you!

The Colvins said...

Congrats! What a great accomplishment. We miss seeing you at the student ward :(

Ericka said...

Amanda! I came upon your blog and i can't tell you how over joyed i am! Now i have a way of keeping in touch with you. How is life!? I'm so proud of you for graduating! i saw jenny the other day she is just glowing! anyways. love you! hope all is well!

Wilkinson Family said...

Hi Amanda, congrats on everything. That is so exciting! I'm glad you found our blog (did I ever tell you that?)