New Year's Eve 2015

We had such a fun New Years Eve. We hosted Steven Sharp Nelson and his family and Paul Anderson and his family. It's always such a pleasure to get together with these guys. We had a fun dinner and then basically had a hangout/dance party for a few hours. I'm kicking myself that we didn't get a group picture, but here are some fun pictures from the night.

The life of the party in his squeaky shoes.

So many little cuties dancing. I kept thinking, this is why we finished this loft!

 The dogs got oodles of attention. Here, the kiddies were making a fort around Maxie.

I ADORE Steve's wife Julie. I barely ever get to see her, but when I do, we pick up again like we see each other all the time. She is so kind, perceptive, and thoughtful. The sort of person I look to as a great example!

When they left, Emme was so sad to see Annie Nelson go. These two are only 3 weeks apart and had so much fun playing. For a few days after, all Emme could talk about was Annie. "Annie go bye bye, Mom! She's my friend! I miss her!" We had such a great New Year's Eve with these friends. Love them! 2015 was a great year, but I have a hunch that 2016 is going to be pretty awesome too!

0 comments: