Christmastime Shenanigans--part 1

There is no better time than Christmastime! My goodness, it never gets old. Here are some shenanigans that helped us feel the Christmas spirit this year.


We wrote Hermana Hauck this silly letter and made her this hymn book cover. I'm so proud of her serving in Mexico but can't wait to have her back next Christmas.



Oh the wonderful bribery that Lala the Elf brought to our house. She was certainly mischievous and Emme loved to see what Lala did in the night, but the best part was when Emme was naughty, she would cry that Lala had seen her and would be telling Santa. We might have to develop year-round elves--this could make me a millionaire.

I got to go on a date to the DSU Faculty lunch with my mommy. She is so well-respected on campus. One of the many reasons I love being seen with her.


During finals week the college had therapy dogs to calm nerves. This little Rylee was darling. Best idea ever!

Our 2016 friend Christmas party. We ate, played the newlywed game, and caught up with some of our favorites.

Some darling family, still unbeknownst to us, brought us the 12 days of Christmas. The kids got so excited to see what our "secret friends" brought. In fact Christmas morning, I asked Emme, "Guess who came?!" and she said "Our secret friends??!" :)


After tasting a Sweet Tooth Fairy iced oatmeal cookie at the Dicken's festival, I decided to make my own. This proved to be a dangerous dangerous mistake that I think will have to be a yearly tradition now!

0 comments: