The AWESOME Maui Movie Shaye Made!

Maui Revealed from Shaye Scott on Vimeo.



Shaye made the coolest video of our trip to Maui. I think I'm licensed to brag on him a little bit here. He's been filming weddings as a side job and making short films just for the past few months and he's seriously so good at it! I love watching his movies over and over, especially this one. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. You can click on the link below the movie to watch it in HD, which looks awesome!

5 comments:

The Weston's said...

I may or may not have teared up watching this ;) I'm such a nerd! I loved it!

thehaucks said...

That was REALLY amazing!! Great job Shaye. You are talented.

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

That was lovely! Beautiful footage! Incredible!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Such a wonderful movie! He did such a great job! And it really makes me want to go to Hawaii!

Casey and Nichole said...

Makes me want to be in Hawaii right now! We need to do dinner again :)