Shaye and I had a fabulous Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at the Scotts' where we had a nativity scene, games, and caroling. We had our own little Christmas and opened up our presents to each other on Christmas Eve also. (Shaye got his fancy, new camera and I got a treadmill :))
We spent Christmas morning at my family's (as usual) and it was a GREAT time! Shaye created this awesome little video of our Christmas morning festivities. (You'll want to click on it to make it full screen.) Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season!
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
looks like a lovely Christmas!! I think next year I need to have Tav make a video like this.. Good job! By the way... did Shaye make the video "Lord of the Plunger"? I saw it when I was 14-15 and I loved it!
Post a Comment