Steph's Super Sweet 16!

I just thought that I would post a little tribute to my sister, Stephanie. Today she turned 16 years old! She's all grown up! But that's not the amazing part... the amazing part is that she tried out for JETETTES, her high school drill team today--on her birthday! She has been in Jetettes this past year, and so we all feel pretty confident that she'll make it. (Plus she's an excellent dancer!) Below is a video of her tryout, she seriously amazed me. GO STEPH!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats to your little sis! By the way, I forgot to tell you we will be coming to your ward after this sunday. What time is your ward and which chapel is it in?

Anonymous said...

Uh hello since when do you have a blog! I am so very excited about this! yes the play was amazing! And yeah i am so excited you have a blog!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

Karly, I just got it about a month ago! I'm soooo excited and loving it so far!