Hey everyone!
We're so excited to have joined the blogging world! So, I thought that to start off, I would do a little recap of our last 18+ months of marriage.
We got married in the St. George Temple on June 2, 2006.
Went to Puerto Vallarta for the honeymoon!
We moved into our cute little apartment.
We spent our first Christmas in Hawaii (the best Christmas present my parents have ever given me!)
Shaye got his first X-box...can you sense the excitement??
We took an amazing cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas in Oct '07. This is a video of Shaye parasailing in Mazatlan.
I (Amanda) graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in English from Dixie State College in December. Now I'm pursuing my MA in English--what a crazy ride!
4 comments:
So your blog is amazing... especially for someone who knew nothing about them just last week! :) I love your layout! This is a new blog too isn't it? I will have to add it.
so i am such an idiot! i haven;t noticed anybody leaving comments until tonight- okay- so good to hear from you guys!! Yes...we are most certainly expecting another lil boy! April 19th, so i am getting rounder and rounder! :) We are taking Everett and Bentley to Disneyland Mar 15-22, something we've been wanting to do for foreveR ! and also a nice distraction from the eternal last weeks of pregnancy :)
Warren graduates in MAy, so we are anxiously awaiting all THAT change- you guys are cute- if we lived closer we could double :) anyways- great to catch up- what's new with you guys>?
welcome to the blogging world! haha. i'm not to big of a blogger, but i do post every once in a while.
thanks for commenting on mine. i'm doing so wonderful! pittsburgh is such a blast. i'm having so much fun here.
it looks like your having a good time too! i'm glad. i hope all is well!
You guys are so cute! I miss your pretty faces!
Post a Comment