Hudson at 6 months

Oh, my sweet little Hudsie boy! At six months, this little guy is a dream! With those baby blues, and his sweet expression. He's not crawling yet, but he's pretty happy on his tummy. He doesn't like sitting up yet, though he loves the Bumbo. He's starting to try to wiggle out of it, though, so I have to be careful.




This baby just has the sweetest disposition. He usually has a pleasant look on his face. He's been that way since he was born, to tell you the truth. Once and awhile he gets this GQ scowl on his face that just really reminds me of his dad. Handsome!


I waited the whole 6 months to put him on solids. It was really for selfish reasons because I have been working so hard to lose weight and I was afraid that by decreasing how much he was nursing that might throw a wrench into things. With his very first rice cereal, he was a fan. Emme didn't love pureed baby food, but he seems to. He also loves his little mesh feeder, particularly bananas in there. A few weeks into eating solids, I gave him hummus and he was hooked. I love that my kids aren't too picky; I hope that I can raise them to be adventuresome of palette. 

 




Hudson is a good size and quite healthy. So grateful to have him and get to spend this time with him. Every day I just try to breathe in his baby smell and softly squeeze his sweet chunks. Can't imagine life without him!

0 comments: