Shaye's New Business

Hello Everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog! Time seems to be going by so quickly lately. Since I wrote last, things have been going quite well. I haven't talked about this much, but Shaye started his own business in August and they have been doing well and building up a good clientele. His business is called Call IQ; they are a telecommunications company and the gist of what they do is that they provide online business tools to company. They assign unique tracking numbers to phone numbers assigned to different marketing campaigns and assess what mediums are working best for companies. They also record all of their clients' calls so that they can assess how well their employees are handling incoming calls.

Since August we've learned that owning one's own business is definitely a very different experience from working for someone else. There is so much more responsibility, but so much more reward as well. I'm so proud of Shaye and impressed by his passion and dedication to what he's doing. (Plus, doesn't he look so handsome in his business suit above. :)) I'm excited to see Shaye continue in this great work he's in. I'm proud of you, babe!

If any of you want to read more about it, this is the company website: http://mycalliq.com

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You sure married a talented guy!! I know you probably explained it in the most simple terms there but I'm still thinking it sounds very advanced and smart. Not to mention the awesome little movies he just seems to whip up! You guys are such a good pair. It's just not fair that some of the talent wasn't spread around to the rest of us! :)

Anjalique said...

Congrats! That's great!