Welcome Baby Landon!

Congratulations to Skyler and Jamie on a beautiful new addition!! Little Landon Michael was born yesterday at 5:54 pm, weighing 7 lbs 11 ounces. Jamie and Landon are doing great!


Skyler called us just a few minutes after the baby was born and so we got to come and see the new arrival get his first bath and everything. I got to hold him about an hour after he was born. So special! I've never been in the delivery room so soon after a baby is born and was amazed at the peaceful feeling there. I'm so proud of Jamie. She is such a strong woman! I hope I can be as good as a mom as she is someday. In the meantime, it's so fun to be an aunt to all the little Scott cuties!

1 comments:

Anjalique said...

Aww! Congrats to Skyler and Jamie! How exciting. :)