Pine Valley Weekend

We went with my family up to Pine Valley this weekend and stayed at DSC's cabin (make that lodge...it was HUGE!) We watched general conference up there and just spent quality time together. All night Saturday we could hear the rain hitting the tin roof and we could smell the pine in the air. The whole weekend was a seriously good time!

Stephanie befriends the neighboring cows!

My dad lets his guard down a little bit. :)

A brisk afternoon walk.

So pretty up there!

In front of the Dixie State College cabin.

The guys after priesthood.

The girls at our pajama party. Yey for matching pajamas!

6 comments:

thehaucks said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I hope we can still go up there for the Hauck reunion next year. I'm sad we won't be able to make it to Jeff's farewell to see all of you. I miss you!

Karly Barker said...

Hey! My blog got deleted so I got a new one. karlyastaples.blogspot.com

Halladay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tavish and Amie Calico said...

you are adorable..

David said...

Hey amanda, this is david. I just tagged you on my blog...check it out for the rules.

Halladay Family said...

That looks like an awesome get away. I need one of those soon. You look so happy! You deserve it! :D