We just got back from the most fun, exciting trip to Washington State. It was especially fun for me to be able to experience all of the things that Shaye enjoyed during his childhood in the Bellingham area where we stayed is his family's favorite vaca spot. The trip was amazingly fun because everything we did was centered around the outdoors. Every day we went on cool hikes, and saw the most beautiful places. I can't believe how pretty it is up there! It's good to be home, but I sure do miss those gorgeous, lush mountains!

As we were so close to where the Twilight Series is set, I couldn't help but read the series again while we were up there! It's seriously SO GOOD!

The deer are so tame in Sudden Valley, you can walk right up to them.

The view from Deception Pass. Don't let the Caribbean water fool you, it was freezing!

Me at Starfish Beach.

The boys went cliff jumping... I was only a spectator, of course. :)
We found this pretty pond in the middle of the forest.


11 comments:
only 20 some odd days till Breaking Dawn- I hear ya sista- i just finished them for the 3rd time :)
wow that looks beautiful! what a fun trip.
It looks so beautiful! And I LOVE your haircut!
How pretty your trip was! My goodness, I'm jealous!
That is beautiful! Did you go with friends or family?
Holy Smokes! I want to go there! You guys looked so cute in all of those pictures!
Awe, that looks like so much fun! I love that you got to feed a deer! It is pretty too!
Amanda! What a beautiful area to be in! Looks like you had a blast. I know I'm a bit late, but I love your hair cut, it's so adorable! You're beautiful :)
How fun you guys!! That place really is beautiful. Can't wait to see you! It's been too long.
It sounds like you had an awesome time.
Check out my blog www.jenobli.blogspot.com
Amanda! This place is gorgeous! i love the pictures. you are so cute with you little book! and i love your hair even though i already told you that at Jenny's Shower. Anyways - love the post!
Post a Comment