This father's day I have been reflecting on the importance of fathers in our lives. When I think of my Dad, I remember him teaching me how to ride a bike, wash a car, and mow the lawn. I remember him pulling my first tooth and disinfecting my scraped knees. I remember him giving me priesthood blessings and teaching me how to pray. I feel so blessed to have such a great dad. I know when there's so many people out there who grow up without a father in the home that its rare to have such a lasting influence. I know that I take him for granted a lot! I love you Dad!Moreover, it has been a treat over the past two years since I've been married, to see the influence that my father-in-law has had over Shaye. I'm grateful for such a strong man who taught my husband how to watch over a family with such diligent and gentleness.
Happy Father's Day to all those Dads out there!
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Good to hear from you!! I can't believe you cut your hair off!!! I LOVE it!! It is so stinkin' cute! I love digital scrapbooking and I use Photoshop Elements 5.0
Hey!! I just have to say that you look darling in your wedding pic!!
Post a Comment